OpenDataMonitor supports entrepreneurs searching for reusable data, promotes high-quality open data, and helps policy makers and researchers understand how cities, regions and countries adopt open data and gain insights into different publishing patterns. OpenDataMonitor launched a symposium in London on October 5th, 2015 to tackle the challenges found during the project lifecycle and promote its outputs to an open data expert based audience. Through expert presentations and group discussions, the project shared insights and explored topics such as:
- What is OpenDataMonitor and what have we learnt?
- How can we measure the quality and quantity of open data?
- What tools, platforms and services help open data professionals understand more about how the landscape is developing?
- How can we use this research and findings to shape improvements to data quality and quantity?
- How can we take this work forward after the project is complete?
For more pictures of the event please check the flickr album here.